Don’t Risk Losing Your Home to a Mortgage Foreclosure
A mortgage foreclosure could cost you your home. If you’ve been served documents by your bank, credit union or mortgage company – act quickly. We recommend that you explore refinancing options immediately. The longer you wait to do something to save your home, the fewer options you’re likely to have.
If you’re behind in mortgage payments, you aren’t alone. Many Canadians struggle to keep up with their payments
. An unstable job market, high interest rates, and a housing market that has driven up the cost of buying a new home are all contributing factors.
Avoiding Mortgage Foreclosure
To avoid a mortgage foreclosure after the process has already begun, a homeowner has few options. Among these options is applying for a home equity loan or a new mortgage that will pay off the existing creditor pushing for foreclosure.
Essentially, your lender doesn’t really want to sell your home. At the end of the day, they may even lose money if they sell your home. A foreclosure is not a win in most situations. The bank will have to spend money on legal costs just as you would have to if you sold your home yourself. If you can find a solution that will stop a foreclosure, you’ll keep you home and your bank will be happier too.
Common Solutions to Dealing with a Forced Sale
- Apply for Accredited Private Mortgage Financing
- Secure a Home Equity Loan to catch up on arrears before it’s too late
- Obtain a Private 1st, 2nd or 3rd Mortgage
- Get a 48 Hour Equity Loan
- 85% Financing to consolidate and stop foreclosure
A strong area of focus at LendToday is helping those who are faced with time-sensitive and challenging financial situations. With a simple phone call, we can walk you through how we can help. If you’ve already lost some time to negotiate, we’ll act fast to make up for the time you’ve already lost.
Why Am I Facing Foreclosure?
How did I get here? Many homeowners in your situation would ask the same question. The simple answer is, life. Life circumstances can have an impact on your ability to manage your bills. Any shift in the balance of your life – can throw everything off in your financial world.
Types of Mortgage Foreclosure
- Mortgage Foreclosure – Your lender, bank or credit union has provided you with notice that they are proceeding with a legal repossession of your home. The solution – we can setup a quick private mortgage to stop the process.
- Power of Sale – Action such as this could be a result of property tax arrears, several missed mortgage payments, breach of mortgage contract, and more. The solution – our experts will get you approved for a second mortgage. You can clear things up and work on a plan to move forward.
- Home Foreclosure – A legal notice indicating how much time before you will be locked out of the property with little chance of getting back in. The solution – we arrange financing to pay whatever is required to stop the foreclosure.
- Tax Sale – The city, town or courts have provided you with several notices regarding past due tax arrears and no payment has been made. The solution – we can help with a quick bridge loan, second mortgage or home equity loan to repair the damage.
You have several options, even though you are faced with a mortgage foreclosure. Our team of experts has been assisting those who are at risk of losing their homes for years. We’ll arrange suitable financing in a timely manner to save your home. We’ll even contact all parties involved to delay any legal proceedings and buy you a little extra time to make arrangements.
Working with LendToday
Our team of experts have more than 30 years of experience helping people avoid mortgage foreclosures. We work with many alternative lenders. We’ll help you find the right solution for your lending needs. Even if you don’t qualify with your bank today – we can help you turn things around. We also offer in-house credit repair services. Our graduation process will eventually have you qualifying for a mortgage anywhere you like.
Even if you’ve filed a bankruptcy or consumer proposal, lost your job or maxed out your credit, we can help. Give our team a call and let us show you how to rehabilitate your credit and improve your credit score.
Apply online today and we’ll get you an answer in as few as 24 hours. Living your dreams – we can help with that!