Home Equity - Calculator

Calculate the Equity in Your Home!

Hear What Our Happy Clients Have to Say

Kerene Brown
Kerene Brown
24 November 2023
I know there are people out there who are going through very difficult financial troubles. Our family almost lost our home this past summer to a scam that we got caught into. We had letters sent to us from the bank to have our home foreclosed this past Oct/2023. Someone told us about Mortgage Brokers Network and they were able to stop the foreclose on our home right away and give us a new mortgage that we can afford. David Jeffery worked alongside us the whole time and explained everything very well, very understanding and easy paperwork. Now that everything is finalized. Our family is now 80% out of debt, and we still are working with M.B.N. to settle the other 20% of my debt to be cleared in the next few months. I would tell people if you are really financially struggling and are soon to lose your home call MORTGAGE BROKERS NETWORK in Oshawa they may be able to save your home. They did it for our family. Be Blessed
Charles Sinclair
Charles Sinclair
12 October 2023
Friendly, knowledgeable staff quickly and efficiently completed my mortgage...would highly recommend.
Laura Morrison
Laura Morrison
11 October 2023
I can’t thank David enough. I was in a really bad spot after losing my job due to illness. In the process of retraining myself for a second career, I was drowning in debt. Banks would not consider me for a second mortgage but David was able to help find a lender to get us a second mortgage.The process was quick and simple. Highly recommend David C
Ms Wholesale
Ms Wholesale
9 October 2023
LendToday played an integral role in securing my mortgage needs. Having knowledgeable people that invest in their clientele. Thank you for being attentive and informative throughout the process in its entirety. Their service speaks volumes on their commitment and willingness to help clients.
Amir Shingray
Amir Shingray
26 September 2023
David and team were awesome. They made easy what is a complex process to start with. I certainly recommend their service and will for sure use their service in the future.
Jaxon Trussler
Jaxon Trussler
21 September 2023
The service and personal attention we received from David C was exceptional and beyond what we were expecting! From beginning to end, he was informative, extremely thorough and attentive to our financial needs. After months of working with another broker and not being able to obtain the financing we needed due to a collateral charge - we contacted David. He was able to get us approval quotes within HOURS of reaching out to him. Extremely prompt with replying to any questions we had. Always explaining difficult financial terms in easy-to-understand language. He genuinely cares about his client's long-term financial success. David C has been a pleasure to work with - We appreciate everything he did for us, and we highly recommend him to anyone looking to obtain financing. Thank you ! Michelle & Bill
STACEY S.
STACEY S.
14 September 2023
I was so impressed with their service. They took care and made me a priority despite their busy schedules. Despite my financial situation, they never gave up. Thank you for taking on my stress and making this a smooth process.
Sam Sam
Sam Sam
8 September 2023
I had a fantastic experience working with David J. They provided expert guidance, secured favorable terms, and were highly responsive throughout the process. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of mortgage assistance.
Mervyn Desilva
Mervyn Desilva
1 September 2023
I just wanted to say thank you to the folks at Lendtoday. They helped us through a very difficult situation and were able to get the financing we needed. We couldn't be more happy with their services. We look forward to working We you again.